Follow me on Twitter

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 22-Hiking Photography

I love to take photos on our hikes because I like to go back and remember the sights and sounds, see my kids at different ages, and relive the beauty of each hike we experience.
Goat Lake

Now, by no means am I a professional photog, but I strive to get better with each hike we do.  I use my phone to take all of our pictures because I like to carry the least amount possible.  I can also take videos with my phone which I like to add to by blog. I  keep my phone handy in my hand or pocket and it is always ready when I see something I want to capture.  This also goes along with the idea of taking pictures instead of souvenirs from your hike. 
Heather Lake
I have seen some amazing photos that others have taken that inspire me someday to get a better camera and take some better pictures.  But, for now, I am happy with what I have.  How can you go wrong with such amazing scenery?
Tonga Ridge
I hope you take pictures on your hike so that you can share your love of hiking with others.  What type of camera do you use to take your pictures?

Happy Hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment