Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No Ducks Today

Well, it was cold today but I couldn't stand the thought of running on the treadmill.  So, I put on my layers and took to the roads.  I wanted to run around 7 miles so I decided to add a hill to my regular route.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get my GPS on my phone to lock on so I am guessing I ran about 6.5 miles.

This was a challenging route for me because, if you don't know already, I am not a fan of running up hills.  I did notice that once I reached the top of the hill, the rest of my run was a piece of cake.

I  passed the corner where I usually see my duck friends, but they were smart enough to stay out of the cold today :)

The sun did eventually come out and I loved every minute of it!

Happy Running!

You might also like:


No comments:

Post a Comment