Follow me on Twitter

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Treadmill Run

I woke up this morning with a decision.  Do I run outside or go to the gym and run on the treadmill?  Now, if you read my post yesterday you know that today was punishment day.  It wasn't rainy, in fact it was a beautiful sunny day.  I thought that it would be too pleasurable to run on such a beautiful day so I went to the gym and ran 6 miles on the treadmill.  Is that punishment enough?  Actually it wasn't that bad.  Unfortunately the treadmill wouldn't let me increase the incline for some reason.  I don't know if it was the speed or what. So, I couldn't even suffer through hills :(

After my run, I felt great!  I came home and cleaned like crazy.  It's days like this that make me remember why I am a runner.

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment